Thursday, December 12, 2013

From today and not tomorrow

From today and not tomorrow, accept life as it is presented to me. I won't run any and i'll think a little less. I will try to not create false illusions, which led me to a state of melancholy. I will try to love those who love me, and a little less to those who do not love me. I will never understand the reasons of life by analyzing each fact that is presented to me.
I will try to walk slowly, before you rush madly ... will fill my heart (vacuum and weeping)... with spring flowers and summer sun. Do not let the fear i invade, will fight when my forces subside. I will come back to walk alone ... i will come back to think only. Starting tomorrow, and not of today ...
I injustices, ask love, i will suffer by empty, colocare hatred in my heart ... A LONG TIME FOR TOMORROW. Starting today, not tomorrow ... I am clothed in a thousand colors, i'll check the stars and say firmly: "go ahead! Life is tough, but IT IS BEAUTIFUL! 






On Ian

Jacket: Overhigh - Trench Coat - Black New!

Pants: Overhigh - Clasic Pants - Black New!

Hair: *Dura-Boys&Girls*49 Black

Boots: {Sleepy Eddy} Engineer Boots (Black) Arcade



Hands:Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax

Sunglasses: ::GB::Leather cover sunglass Black in the Jewelry & Accessory Expo

Cigarette: .:Hermony:. / Ultimate Cigarette / Package

Ears: [MANDALA] STEKING_ears_ver4
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 [Wear ME]

Face piercing:
[MANDALA]OKAKI face peiarcing set