Tuesday, May 19, 2015

** Looking for my Memoirs **

have thought and prayed for you every moment of this time enclosed in these four walls looking for my memoirs between howls of anguish accompanying my ghosts all the time this path immersed in yesterdays when, voices from the past, wandering images…
Your smile naked blood tinged, Your hands without sign of life, your body declaratory and without light if i have long awaited your voice tearing apart my loneliness I exiled with just a whisper apprehended in your throat wrapped around me in sunsets discolouration promises pristine and ardent desire..
I have surprised to die the sound of your breath burning those shoulders fierce q argued my world with your body, oh yes ... you don't know how much I needed this is minute of silence absurd, this crossroads broken this retrace our steps of the memory until you return to that time the outbreak terminal that we tore apart the two that you command to the tomb without scales and to my to hell not keep you that we were put off, we dissected and handed over to us without shroud or chanting to the nothing.
If. I thought of it in so many ways, in so many ways and with so many late i wished that night never happen, that your hands today uncirculated my dreams but had to be as well because nothing is eternal, because never have perhaps never find us because thou hast done deeds unto me be the center of my universe, the same center that disappeared and left me running in an endless spiral lethargic, abandoned, begging for death in order to be able to find you in this hell of shadows and sand where simply… I miss…





Ian Catronis

Cap:   Atoms Tokyo - 5 Panel (White) NEW!!

Shirt: F.A.T Eltone Men's SportWear Shirt(Blue) @ MOM!!

Pants : Eltone Men's SportWear Pant(White)  @ MOM!!

Shoes: [VALE KOER] THE BEEZY SNEAKERS WOLF GREY @ MOM!!